Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vacation Pictures from Day 4

Sorry I didn't post any pictures yesterday! Life got busy, and I didn't have the time! Anyway, here are pictures from our fourth day of vacation, Saturday, June 6. We were at the Lost Lagoon Water Park inside of Sea World! We all had a great time, but Jayden especially liked it!
Jayden and Daddy getting into the water!
Jayden was required to wear a life jacket. It definitely made me feel more comfortable!

Mommy helping Jayden walk around in the water.

Daddy and Jayden in the wavepool!

The three of us in the wavepool.

Eating lunch...what a ham Jayden is! Look at that face!

Mommy and Jayden in the Lazy River.

Jayden loved this area of the park! It was called Splash Zone, and was a great place for kids to play.

Jayden was telling us about something...

He was so excited!

Being brave away from Mommy and Daddy.

Awwww....how sweet!

Jayden "swimming"....and my big head!

Jayden and Mommy chillin' in the water!

Literally....about 30 seconds after putting him into his carseat!
Well...you've got one more day of vacation pictures to get through! Tomorrow, I will post pics of us on our trip home. Hope you enjoyed todays pictures!


2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

It looks like a fun time!
Wish I was on vacation somewhere....

Jessica said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!