Thursday, June 18, 2009

Monday Night Fun!

This past Monday night, we had so much fun! This was my early week, so I got off of work at 3:45, and was home by 4:15, so we got to have a great evening! We packed a picnic and went to Reeve's Park. We ate and then we let Jayden play on the playground for about an hour. He had so much fun! His favorite things to do were to run across a bridge made out of black canvas, and go down the slide.

After the we left the playground, we headed over to the ball fields, and Chris played on the church softball league for the first time. He had a really good time, and had a hit. He made it to first base with no problem. After someone else hit another ball, he almost made it to second base, but guy on second base caught the ball before he made it there. Our team lost horribly, but it was tons of fun!

Jayden and I got to talk with a bunch of the girls from church who were there to support their husbands and boyfriends. It was really fun to get to know them better! For the first time though, I actually felt really old. I know that I'm only 27, but these girls were between the ages of 18 and 22. There is a seriously big difference in what goes on in their life and what goes on in mine! It was great though! I think we are going back this coming Monday. I can't think of a better way to spend a Monday night than with church friends and family!
Jayden loved to walk back and forth over the bridge at the park.
He's having a blast!

Back and forth...Back and forth...

He LOVES the slide!!! (A child after my own heart!)

Yea!!! Chris made it to first base! (He's the one in the middle of the picture.)

Still on first base...

Running to second...didn't quite make it though.

Some of our friends from church. Haley, Alyssa, and Lauren. Such sweet girls! So cute too!

And here's the elderly woman of the group with her cranky child!
Okay...gotta run! I'll post more tomorrow!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!Stopping by from SITS!