Monday, July 19, 2010

This is what I have felt like...



...for the past week. Jayden has been really sick for about a week now. He is on SEVEN prescriptions. This does not bode well for his mood. In fact, my usually sweet little boy has become an absolute terror. And Chris is working in Arkansas. And he left for Arkansas the morning after Jayden got sick, so I have been having to deal with this little terror on my own. And Jayden hates his medicine and throws a huge fit every time he has to take it-for about 30 minutes. And he throws himself down on the ground and screams and cries if you even look his direction. And he refuses to go to the bathroom (which I totally don't get). And he doesn't like anything that I make him for dinner. And I'm tired and about to pull my hair out.

My saving grace has been my parents who have so graciously helped me through all of this and have let me stay with them several times, and for this, I am eternally grateful.



No comments: