Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My next project...maybe...



I think that I have decided on my next project! I am trying to find small projects that I can complete in a few hours so that I will feel like I have actually accomplished something and don't get discouraged. Time is a precious commodity right now, so it has to be quick! (I've had to put my quilt on hold for awhile.) Anyway, I am always taking pictures, so I have my camera around my neck, and it starts to rub my neck after awhile and gets uncomfortable. These super cute camera strap covers are all the rage on the internet right now, and most of them cost anywhere from $25-$75. Can you imagine spending $75 on a camera strap cover?!? I have decided that I can make my own (or at least try to do so)! Hopefully, I will get started on this project within the next week or so. I just have to find some super cute fabric and some time!



No comments: