Saturday, July 17, 2010

Random Cooking and Craftiness

My love for cooking and crafting had disappeared for awhile (I think I got burned out), but it's back! YEA!!! I have been knitting, organizing photo albums, cleaning up my craft space so that I can be inspired, cooking delicious meals, dreaming of new projects that I can create, and sewing! The pictures below show just a couple of the things I have recently completed!




These are Cowboy Nachos. They are absolutely delicious. I guarantee you that you have never tasted nachos this amazingly wonderful. I got the recipe from The Pioneer Woman. I love her. Chris loves her because of the food she inspires me to make. You will love her. I guarantee it.


Mmmmm....is your mouth watering yet?
My next project I actually finished today. It only took me about an hour and a half. If you sew frequently, it would probably take you about 20 minutes. What can I say? I'm trying.
Here are the supplies that I used.

And Voila! A Thomas the Train crayon roll for Jayden!

Cute little pockets for each crayon!

I love it! Jayden does too!




No comments: