Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When I saw my husband...I screamed!

You see...for the six years that I have known Chris, he has always looked like this:
(Notice the facial hair.) The last time that Chris was clean shaven was his high school graduation. I have never been one to much care for facial hair, but I have always liked it on Chris. Well, yesterday, Chris decided to completely shave. And, he didn't tell me about it. And, when he walked in, I screamed because it was the last thing in the world that I ever expected. He decided to make a photo documentary of his adventure.


The goatee is gone. Ugh...check out that 'stach.

Ewww. He looks like the people that I make fun of at the fair!

He shaved off the handlebar part.

I don't even know what to say about this. (Maybe he's trying to look French or something?)

And this is what he looks like now.
He's growing the facial hair back immediately. It's not that I don't like him without facial hair. I just prefer it to be there. Plus, I feel like I'm married to a 12 year old! (Oh...and he doesn't like it either.)


No comments: