Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My New Project!


It's beautiful, isn't it?! When I got home today, this is what was on my front porch! I absolutely love bright, cheerful fabric by today's fabric designers. I have been wanting to learn to quilt for a while now, and I finally found fabric that I love! I ordered this Fat Quarter Bundle by fabric designer, Michael Miller, from the online store, Fat Quarter Shop, over the weekend, and was so excited when it arrived today! I know this project is probably going to take a long time, but at least now, I have the fabric to start and complete the quilt top!
I am so excited about the bright colors and cute prints that I found! I have been looking for fabric to make a quilt for over a year now, and finally found this bundle. It was on clearance, too! :)
My favorite colors...pink, green, and blue!

I love it!

The pattern that I purchased-Octopus Garden by Abbey Lane. It's supposed to be a fairly easy quilt for beginners.

Won't it be cute in the fabric that I have chosen?!



No comments: