Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day

We played outside in the snow today (well...Jayden did). He loved it! We were only out for about 20 minutes or so, but he thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. And, that little stinker shoved a handful of snow down the back of my coat and shirt! It was so cold, and I was one unhappy Mommy. He thought it was hilarious.


As soon as he walked out the door, he dropped to the ground. I thought he had slipped on the ice, but he just wanted to make a snow angel!

So cute!

Checking out his snow angel.



He loved to pick up the snow and try to throw it at me!

I'm pretty sure he threw it in his own face!

He had to go check out his "park." He didn't understand why he couldn't climb up and play. I tried to explain that it was covered in ice, but I don't think he understood.

That's a lot of snow!

Throwing more snow at Mommy.

And more snow.

All bundled up!

Getting a big handful of snow to throw at Mommy.

Ugh! Will it ever end? There's another handful of snow!

He was getting pretty cold.

Just a pretty picture of the snow and ice covered trees.




No comments: