Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some of my favorite Etsy Shops!

My post tonight is a little different than usual. It isn't about our everyday life and what is happening with our family. Let's just say, it's crazy right now! Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite items right now! These all happen to be on Etsy, so if you are interested in any of them, you can click on the pictures, and it will take you directly to the items. Etsy is a great source for homemade items that you can't just go to the store and buy. If you haven't checked it out, I would highly recommend that you do so! You can get great prices on one-of-a-kind items! Hope you like some of my favs!
Flirty Everyday Housewife Apron by momomadeit-Etsy Shop

A Suprise in my Mailbox-Scrap pack of designer fabric by Fabric Shoppe-Etsy Shop

Oh Deer Tags-Set of 4-Scrapbooking-Gift Tag by AScrappyDesign-Etsy Shop

Eternity-Dried Floral 8x10 Black and White Fine Art Photograph by Jenna Designs-Etsy Shop
Designer boutique whales, polka dots, and stripes burp cloth set by Funky Laundry-Etsy Shop
Pretty Eco Friendly Blooms for Scrapbooking and Crafts by Paper Cakes-Etsy Shop
Gourmet Tea Sampler by Teaman-Etsy Shop
Chocolate Full Bloom Purse by Aggie Ray-Etsy Shop

Wristlet Keychain by Jimmy Pickles-Etsy Shop
Mini Owl by April Foss-Etsy Shop
Have a great day! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the apron--I'm an apron fan! How cute! Just stopping by from SITS to say HI!