Friday, July 3, 2009

I know it's been awhile...

I know it's been awhile since my last post, and I apologize. My newest endeavor has been keeping me quite busy! Right now, I am working on creating some magnetic boards in sorority themes for a shop that is opening up in Stillwater next month! Because of this though, I haven't had much time to blog recently!
Probably my most exciting news is that I got a new car! I got a 2009 Nissan Sentra and I LOVE it! It is so cute! It is black is really sporty looking. When we bought it, it didn't have tinted windows or a sunroof, and had fabric seats. We upgraded it, and now it has dark tinted windows, a sunroof, and all leather seats! I am so excited because I've never had a new car. And it is REALLY new! It had 0 miles on the odometer when we got it! Obviously, I still wish that our other car hadn't been totalled, but since it was, I am really happy about the car that I now have!


My new car!

So pretty!

I love it!

All new leather seats were installed!

Originally it had cloth seat...I love the leather!

This is a weird angle, but this is the new sunroof that they added!

Probably the best thing about this car is that Chris talked the dealership down $5000.00!!! YEA!!! That makes me so happy! And, by April 2010, we will have the car completely paid off!


3 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Visiting from SITS. Happy 4th of July!


Beautiful new car and I love the sunroof!

Kim and Jon said...

what an awesome new car! it is definitely exciting! congrats on your new craft endeavor!

stopping by from SITS to say hi

Marina@EBMR said...

ooo Kara...tres chic!Very cool!!!Congrats and drive safe!

P.S. I'm coming over from SITS....bunny hop over to enter 4 great giveaways:http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/(Dr Hippo books, CoverBee Laptop sleeve, Chex Mix bars, Piggy Paint- 10 winners in all!!)