Friday, July 24, 2009

Funny Faces and Veggies

I have been so swamped with work and with my business, that I haven't had much time to post to this blog recently. Every free moment I have, I am trying to spend quality time with the fam. I feel like I have been neglecting them the past few weeks because of my busy schedule. This next week should be a lot better though since I will be working my early schedule at my job. These are a few pictures of Jayden and I at Braum's this past Wednesday night. He likes to make funny faces for the camera!




Now this next picture cracks me up! We have been growing veggies in our garden since the spring, and we are finally getting to enjoy some of them. Jayden prays every night for our garden, so he was thrilled to see that we were going to get to eat veggies from it. Well, I was busy with an order for The Thrifty Trendsetter, so I asked Chris to take a picture of some of the veggies before he cut them up. Now I would have spent a long time planning the perfect picture for these gorgeous gourdes and cukes, arranging them in different ways, on different backgrounds, but not Chris-he just laid them down and took their picture! It's funny how different girls and guys are!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Chris and I are going to Tulsa this weekend to see Wicked! For those of you who don't know, this is a Broadway musical! We are so excited! I will post the details and pics when we get back!

No comments: