Monday, December 20, 2010

Jayden's 4th Birthday Party

Jayden turned four years old on December 1! I cannot believe that my little boy is getting so big! We are going to Disney World in May, so he wanted a Mickey Mouse party this year. Here are a few pictures from the day! (You can't tell by these pictures, but there were 20 people in our little house!)
Jayden all ready for his party to begin. He loved his Mickey ears!


The Mickey Mouse cake that I made.

Mickey Mouse ear cupcakes that I made.

We had pigs-in-a-blanket ("hot dogs" because Mickey does the Hot Dog Dance), cheese (because mice eat cheese), cake, and cupcakes!

Jayden loved the food!

My mom bought me this super-cute apron, so that I could look like Minnie Mouse!

Jayden getting ready to blow out his candles.

Jayden's present from me and Chris was a "big boy" bed. We converted his toddler bed into a full size bed. He loved it!



No comments: