Monday, October 26, 2009

Picking the Perfect Pumpkin

I had the day off of work today, and we finally got around to picking out our pumpkin! We met Chris for lunch, and then went to a great pumpkin patch at a local church right by the OU campus. Jayden loved looking at all the pumpkins and trying to find the perfect one!

He liked this one, but thought it was kind of crooked.
I love this picture!

Jayden looking at all the pumpkins.

He had a difficult time narrowing them down!

Daddy found a good one!

Horrible picture, but proof that I was there!


Such a cute little pumpkin patch!

They found the perfect one!

Jayden wanted a little one too!

He wanted them all! It was so hard to just pick one!

He found it!
We had a wonderful fall day together! I can't wait until I don't have to work anymore, and we can do this sort of thing all the time! Just a couple more years!




No comments: